#1 Selling Set. "The Classic" Silicone Filled Half Breast Plate
The Classic is our best selling item because its above average in all the categories, its a best of all worlds. The classic has very little oil so it gives a realistic feel and look, but its not as difficult to put on and take off as real skin Its not as easy as the soft skin, but its also cheaper and more realistic. Its basically down the middle so it suits the most people. Its the best combination of the various features.
Cheaper than softskin
Less oil than real skin
Easier to put on than real skin
More Realistic than softskin
This is our most popular item.
B is for teeny tiny girls. 37 inch chest or less.
C fits less than 39 inch chest
D fits 38 to 44 chest size.
E for larger girls
G is really for fetish modeling. Its really too large for public. If that is your thing go for it! I wear it in public, but I will be switching to D Cup this year.
Due to our new way of life, I can't take returns unless you are sent the wrong item. All items are inspected before they are shipped. A checklist is filled out to prevent any mistakes.
Please contact me or ask questions first. We cannot take returns.
Satisfaction Guaranteed by me - Marina Angelina
How to choose color: (we are just talking about skin color here. this is not a political discussion. I am trying to help you get a product that matches your skin. We are all people, we all have skin. It comes in different shades and everyone is equal.
If you are Caucasian you should choose #2. Then you should use tinted setting powder to match your makeup. Tinted setting powder takes to the material just like your skin. It gives it a much more realistic look. You color changes all year so trying to match your skin now, won't help you 6 months from now.
I have been selling boobs for 2 years and I have learned that the boobs are never going to match your skin perfectly. You use setting powder to make it match your current makeup and skin tone. Also it doesn't have to match perfectly. People have a different shade of skin on their chest as their face all the time.
If you are Latino or Light African American choose color 3. Use the same process with setting powder.
If you want a darker shade, please contact me, we can get anything you want very quickly. You can send us a photo and we can help you choose a color.
Use Tinted Setting Powder (I stress setting powder!!!!)
Do not use white/translucent setting powder. It just makes them look shiny and it does not help with matching color. It will not make your boobs look lighter. I tried, it doesn't work. The powder has to be tinted.
The best product I know of right now is Dermablend. Its expensive, but it works.
I strongly recommend having the 2 darker shades on hand so you can darken or lighten your boobs. Warm Saffron and Cool Beige. You can also contour the cleavage and make them really stand out. Don't use clear setting powder, it will only make them shiny.
Photo from the back
About the forms (general info)
The most realistic breast forms on the market.
They feature realistic skin texture. It was the appearance of real skin with 1000s of tiny lines. It gives it a much more realistic and less "shiny/fake" rubbery look.
It features a behind the ear neck. This is covered by your hair and helps keep the breasts up. Stops them from sliding down. It also provides additional support.
If you are just taking selfies at home from above your face this is great. If you are doing more, then you want to trim the neck down.
The most realistic nipples of any product. If you want to know if an item is good quality look at the nipples.
The breasts are filled with liquid silicone. Liquid silicone is like molasses. Its super thick material that allows for the breasts to move, bounce and gives them a real feel.
Its not going to leak
The neck is high so you can cut it down. Think of it like those comfort inserts for your shoes. Its bigger than it should be so you can trim it down.
How to trim the neck:
1. Put on your boobs.
2. Wear them and move around. Raise your arms. Stand, sit. You want them to settle into place. Once you are confident they aren't going to slide down any more.
3. Put on a collar that you like. Make sure its in place.
4. Mark all around the top of the color with dark brown makeup on a firm brush.
5. Remove your collar and boobs.
6. Take a scissors that is used to cut paper. Never a knife.
7. Cut down from the neck hole on an angle. Never straight down. Cut down at a angle towards your makeup marks and cut all the way around. If you are unsure, do a higher safe cut first. Then repeat the process.
8. Put the boobs and collar back on and it should cover completely. You do not want to see any of the edge. The idea is to create the illusion that the material is your skin. Having the material peaking from under or over your collar will ruin that.
Wearing the boobs with any of the edges showing is like having your slip showing.
Its bad fashion. If you are going out or taking photos, you cover the edges. You want to blow people away, not have people say "oh look at those fake boobs."
If you have any questions on how to disguise them, wear them or anything. Contact me.
How to put on your boobs:
1. Pull apart the head opening and get your head through first. If you want to make this easier do it before your makeup. Put powder on your forehead and face. It will slide right through.
That is the hardest part. Now your head is through and the item is hanging around your neck.
2. Take your left arm and put it through the left arm hole. If you want to make it easier, put powder on your arms and shoulders.
3. Now roll it down on the left side as much as you can and in the back. Then do the left arm. Roll it down in the back and its on.
When you put it on for the first time the high neck will seem very constricting. This is normal. When you trim it down it will not be as tight. See above for instructions on trimming the neck.
How to take it off:
Powder all the same body parts
1. Pull the Left arm out first.
2. Then just pull it over your head and its off.
when i take it off i pull it off my head and my right arm and head at the same time.
If you have trouble getting it off consider wearing a thin cotton tshirt. It creates a friction-less barrier between the material and your skin and it will be much much easier.
It will also absorb sweat of that is an issue.
I have worn the tshirt and I personally prefer without it but I have done it 100s of times, so maybe practice with the tshirt until you get a feel for how to do it.
Practice and patience are your friends.
THEY ARE FRAGILE. You cannot force it. They will rip.
Be cautious and careful and your boobs should last a long time.
1. New clothing can bleed into your boobs. Before you wear anything with your new boobs make sure you wash it several times to get any excess color out of the garment. The cheaper the garment, the more it will bleed.
Here is an article about clothing and bleeding colors. Click Here
2. Do not put them on or take them off if you have long nails. They will go right through the material like hot knife through butter. Put on gloves or make fists.
3. The necks are high to be trimmed. Cutting the material is easy. You just put on your collar, mark it with make up, then cut it with a scissors. Do not leave any vertical cuts or nicks , because they can run like in stockings.